11 Jan 2012

[NEWS] TEEN TOP's Clarifies the Cuss Words in "Crazy" Lyrics


Recently, TEEN TOP’s 2nd mini album title track “Crazy” has been caught up in cuss word controversy.

On January 10th, through me2day and Twitter, TEEN TOP have personally stepped out and clarified the issue wittily which garnered attention amongst netizens.

L.Joe who was in charge of the rap in the title track “Crazy” which was the root of the controversy, left a clarification filled with aegyo. “I think there were many people who got a shock~ while listening to my rap But don’t worry it’s not a cuss word!! I’ll pay attention to pronounce my rap accurately. If you’re feeling unhappy or annoyed, please don’t only cheer faster for that part during ‘Crazy’”

Following which Changjo added wittily “I‘ll be watching over LJOE who is rapping with our fans!! Right then in recent event, as you listen to Teen Top’s ‘Crazy’, shall we try to accurately pronounce it? ke LIKE!! heck!!”

Netizens who saw these gave a variety of response “Because of the cuss word controversy I listened to the song and it seems like that part is very addictive” “Really cute of L.Joe and Changjo to leave such words for fans who are worried”, “I don’t know why but I think there’re going to many parodies of this part”

On the other hand, since the release of the songs and their comeback stage on the 5th, TEEN TOP’s perfectly synced dance and stable live performances have become a hot topic; and they are continuing with their exciting activities.

Source : The Star Chosun
Translation: oursupaluv@tumblr
Credit: 6teentop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Angelinspirit! Wanna say something?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger